Saturn is the Guardian of the Threshold between the material and the spiritual world. Saturn is the Lord of Order. He governs self-knowledge and allows the individual to grow through challenging hurdles by slowing things down. Saturn is associated with the wise and the elders who can help us to overcome an ordeal.
This is a good time for plowing through tasks, breaking bad habits, tackling responsibilities, and it is also great for deep thought and meditation. This is also a good time for cutting out things that no longer serve you and focusing on priorities. This is also a good time for conducting experiments and performing tasks that require focus and time.
Some cultures believe that Saturn is a very sacred day. Saturn can be an extremely powerful planet. Saturn is slow moving, so be prepared for its slow nature. It can be a little difficult to manage when traveling or when you need to get things done quickly. Just remember! Saturn takes on the role of an older authority figure who knows what’s best for you. So don’t be suprised if you’re running down a path and you have to turn around and walk back.
- Element: Earth
- Nature: cold and dry
- Zodiac ruling: Aquarius and Capricorn (uranus)
- Physiology: skeleton, bone system, skin, and aging process
- Represents: grandparents, wise men, scientists, knowledgeable persons
- Age: old
- Positive: ambition, maturity, strength wisdom,asceticism, growth, concentration
- Negative: restriction, toughness, discipline, slows things down, stingy, cruel, selfish