Lately I have been making my own toothpaste and it has been really helping my mouth. I decided to share the recipe and let others in on it because it has really been great. I struggle with a lot of gum and teeth issues so I am always looking for new tools to avoid future problems. This of course is a suggestion and it may not work for everyone. However, enjoy and let me know what you think!
- 3 tablespoons- Coconut Oil
- 1 tablespoon- Baking Soda
- 1 tablespoon- Diatomaceus Earth
- 1 teaspoon- Bamboo Activated Charcoal (food grade)
- 1 teaspoon- Bentonite Clay (food grade)
- 25 drops- Peppermint Essential oil
Blend together all ingredients in a glass bowl and put into a small jar or glass container. Use as needed to brighten up your smile!