Wow! I know I can really feel the powerful energy shift from the moon. With the full moon eclipse in Pisces I now understand why lately life has been an emotional roller coaster. Pisces has the reputation for being an emotional sign, so you may be noticing a lot of self-reflection, internal shifting, and changes in relationships. It’s time to center yourself and get in touch with that spiritual part of you. This is a great time to express yourself creatively, especially with all these emotions swirling about! The truth is coming at you full force so be sure to have an outlet to release these negative feelings and energies because as we all know, the truth can hurt!
There’s a lot of buried raw emotion, that might be resurfacing. Anger, frustration, restlessness, guilt, shame, joy, grief, worry, don’t be surprised if you are feeling something from 5 years ago. Just know, you are not going backwards! You are getting a second shot at releasing these feelings that no longer serve you. Even though it may be tough, it is time for great healing, balance and renewal! Continue to learn and grow and blossom. The truth will set you free and you are a clear and perfect channel for the light!
5 Ways To Manage the Moon Energy Shift!
- Get plenty of rest. Sleep is important for all of the energy that is buzzing around and being exerted. You cannot pour from an empty cup so rest up!
- Stay in check with yourself emotionally. You may feel overwhelmed, disheartened or maybe even restless, whatever it is keep up with it. Understand what you are feeling so you can tap into your feelings.
- Speak your truth! It will only save you time. Also let out any emotions that no longer serve you to avoid burying them! Don’t worry so much about other people.
- Be honest with yourself and others. The truth always prevails. Don’t set such high expectations for yourself, it’s okay to step back from something that is running you into the ground. You may find that certain things in your life are no longer serving you, just be real about it.
- Get creative! Express yourself in a creative outlet to release some of the tension. Now is the time to really let your imagination run wild. Who knows, you may discover a hidden talent!
Saturn is the Guardian of the Threshold between the material and the spiritual world. Saturn is the Lord of Order. He governs self-knowledge and allows the individual to grow through challenging hurdles by slowing things down. Saturn is associated with the wise and the elders who can help us to overcome an ordeal.
This is a good time for plowing through tasks, breaking bad habits, tackling responsibilities, and it is also great for deep thought and meditation. This is also a good time for cutting out things that no longer serve you and focusing on priorities. This is also a good time for conducting experiments and performing tasks that require focus and time.
Some cultures believe that Saturn is a very sacred day. Saturn can be an extremely powerful planet. Saturn is slow moving, so be prepared for its slow nature. It can be a little difficult to manage when traveling or when you need to get things done quickly. Just remember! Saturn takes on the role of an older authority figure who knows what’s best for you. So don’t be suprised if you’re running down a path and you have to turn around and walk back.
- Element: Earth
- Nature: cold and dry
- Zodiac ruling: Aquarius and Capricorn (uranus)
- Physiology: skeleton, bone system, skin, and aging process
- Represents: grandparents, wise men, scientists, knowledgeable persons
- Age: old
- Positive: ambition, maturity, strength wisdom,asceticism, growth, concentration
- Negative: restriction, toughness, discipline, slows things down, stingy, cruel, selfish
Planets rule our hours, days and our lives. Seven classical planets have rulership over each day and the segments that make up that day. These seven planets make up our week that we have come to know and live by.
As young children we learn the days of the week, Sunday (Sun), Monday (Moon), Tuesday (Mars), Wednesday (Mercury), Thursday (Jupiter), Friday (Venus), Saturday (Saturn). Each of these days have a deep rooted planetary significance that can help us navigate our way through life.
When it comes to planetary hours, there is an order in which the planets rule. Each day is ruled by a different planet (as mentioned above). The hours for that day begin at sunrise and then continue in the sequence known as the “Chaldean order”. This lists listed the planets furthest to nearest in the planetary spheres model, or from slowest to fastest moving. Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, Sun, Venus, Mercury, Moon. The sequence is repeated throughout the day. During each of the hours, you may find that certain moods and activities are intertwined with the planetary hour. Once you are able to fully understand each planet, you can start to use this to your advantage.