- 2 bottles of Bragg’s organic, unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 cup of peeled and grated organic ginger root
- 1/2 an organic onion
- 7 cloves of chopped organic garlic
- 2 tablespoons of grated organic turmeric root
- Raw local honey
- 1/2 a chili pepper finely chopped
- A squeeze of lemon juice
You will also need:
- A large mason jar ( 1 quart)- two part seal lid
- Waxed paper
- Cheese cloth
- Finely chop garlic, onion and red chili pepper, peel and grate ginger and turmeric root *place all prepared ingredients into a large mason jar*
- Pour in Apple Cider Vinegar *preferred organic with “The Mother”*
- Place a square of waxed paper ontop of the jar *this is so your lid will avoid rusting* Screw a tight seal lid ontop of the waxed paper *a two-part lid for proper seal is best*
- Let your Cidah sit in a warm dark place for one month.
- Pop open the jar and use a cheese cloth to strain/ squeeze out the pulp ingredients.
- Discard pulp, add honey and a squeeze of lemon to your strained product
- Enjoy this boost of warmth and comfort. Your body will feel the difference!